October 11, 2013

Fall Season in Western Massachusetts, Lake version

I've been able to get outside alot this Fall season, for road-trips around New England, being a tourist in my own neighborhood. Yes, I'm one of those Leaf-Peepers ambling all over the road cause I'm busy looking at the pretty views. Many folks pay alot of money to be in New England, on vacation, this time of year. We are very spoiled, as our commutes to work take us by some of the area's most beautiful sites. The foliage colors haven't quite peaked here at home, but I wanted to share some of the lovely places I've been lately. Today, it's all about lake views...

Warren Lake, East Alstead, NH

 Lake Mascomet, Enfield, NH
A fine spot for our picnic at Lake Sunapee beach, NH




 I found my own road. somewhere along the MA-NH border.

No comments:

Post a Comment